Our Training Programs
Clinical SAS Programming:
Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS) Programming is an essential element for data analysis and report generation in the drug development process. There is an outstanding scope for the SAS programmers in clinical, financial and big data analytics industries. The current course is designed to fulfill the industries requirement.
- Rigorous theoretical and programming knowledge in a practical way
- Training by SAS certified industry experts
- Base & Advanced SAS concepts (Including Macros & SQL)
- End-to-end exposure to real time industry requirement
- Special focus on SAS certification
- One on one monitoring
- Well prepared course material with real time examples
- Introduction to ICH - GCP, GPP
- CDISC - SDTM, ADaM
- CDISC standard Phase III project
- Part - I. SAS Programming concepts - Approx. 25 hrs.
- Part - II. Clinical SAS Project - Approx. 25 hrs.
- Only CDISC Concepts - Approx. 8 hrs.
Mode of Training:
- Online Training on weekdays & weekends
- Class room Training on weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
Clinical data management and Pharmacovigilance
India has a numerous players in Clinical research Industry with Global standards and Manpower. This Foundation will help you to achieve the level of expertise through our Class-room and User-friendly Training Programs.
Our Class-room Training covers the History of Clinical Research, Wide variety of clinical trials, Pharma and health sciences issues, viz. ICH GCP Principles; Regulatory affairs; Clinical trial documentation; ethics; Monitoring; project management; Quality assurance; audits & inspections; Pharmacology; Pharmacovigilance; Drug safety; Bio equivalence & Bio availability studies; Clinical data management; USFDA, EMA Schedule Y and other regulations; Medical & scientific writing; Investigator training etc.
- Practical Classes on Software: Oracle and Argus
- Certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
- Life sciences (PhD, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Tech, B-Tech, M.Sc, Research Scholars)
- Statistics (PhD, M.Sc, B.Sc)
- Doctors (MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS)
- *Prior knowledge of any programming language (C, C++, JAVA etc) is NOT required to learn SAS